Monday, October 25, 2010

Downloading the episodes

In the preparation of my activities, I obviously use only original DVDs. I'm a number-one fan of Friends, and it feels like stealing to use bootleg versions; not to mention Friends is one of those shows you just HAVE to have all the seasons on DVD for posterity.

However, since I know having all the seasons demands a heavy investment on our part, and thanks to my incredible friend Layne, you can find below a link to download one by one all of the 236 episodes of Friends, from all of the 10 seasons.

http://serieshunter.com/tag/friends

May God take pity on your pirating soul.

2 comments:

  1. 'May God take pity on your pirating soul.' - hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

    I started laughing 5 minutes ago and I'm still unable to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Be a friend and leave a comment!