Monday, October 25, 2010

Second Conditional

What would you do if you were omnipotent for a day? Would you make your boobs bigger? Or would you think about killing yourself?

How about if US$ 500 popped up in your account unannounced? Would that make you happy to the point of skipping, or would it entail major karmic debt if you went on a shopping spree?

These and more are discussed by our favorite friends on Earth in episodes 3 and 4, and have now been turned into this activity to be used as presentation and/or practice of the second conditional.

Looking forward to your feedback!

PS: I'd be remiss not to share this week's Grammar Girl podcast. It's on whether it's OK or not to use talk with and talk to in any circumstance. Well worth a peek.

2 comments:

  1. Teacher, I've got a feeling that this blog is going to be a great hit =D I loved this activity and since we are talking about second conditionals,I remembered that a classmate of mine presented in a workshop an activity about this same topic with the movie Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind...if you're interested, I can send it to you =)

    XXX

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great idea! I'm not so skilled as for preparing video activities...
    I have just realized you used mediafire for the file... I was trying to figure out how to upload lessons so that I can have them in my blog... thanks for the idea... haha
    Cheers, Fernanda

    ReplyDelete

Be a friend and leave a comment!