Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Half of the 1st season - Gone!

I have just finished watching episode 12, which means I'm halfway through season 1, and it's amazing how many cool things I vaguely remembered that have already happened: Phoebe's songs in her pocket shows at Central Perk are hilarious; Ross's 'friendship' with his monkey Marcel; Chandler's sex-obsessed mother; Rachel's struggles to stay afloat without her dad's help; Monica's compulsion about cleanliness and her talent for cooking; Joey's thickness (like for example when he thought he was being asked what he would do if he was impotent, when it was actually OMnipotent!) To die for...

I've always loved Friends, but I don't think I'd ever had as much fun watching it as I've been having now, and I highly recommend you all watch it like I'm doing, in order. It's amazing!

PS: By the way, over 170 visits. Thanks! More activities coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a friend and leave a comment!